1. Talkboard is a social whiteboard app for work and play. Through the app, planners can remotely work with vendors in real-time collaboration. During meetings, the tool can be used to share information among breakout groups, individuals and presenters.
2. Fully powered laptops, smart phones and tablets are the lifeblood of meeting planners. Enter myCharge Hub 9000, the “Swiss army knife of portable power devices.” A built-in Apple Lightning connector, micro-USB cable and USB port charge up to three devices at once, providing power for virtually any mobile device.
3. EasilyDo is a digital personal assistant app that combines individual calendars with real-time Internet access and search capabilities. EasilyDo has special airport features to speed up the check-in process, find your gate, alert for bad weather and even help you find parking.
4. The Personify Live presentation tool, available via a monthly subscription, connects remote participants to any meeting. Take presenters through dry runs of their keynotes prior to the event, communicate with vendors or even bring in remote speakers. Presenters are viewed on top of their content without showing their true physical background.
5. PayPal Here frees planners from collecting cash for products and services at events by taking credit and debit cards, checks and PayPal purchases. It connects directly to an existing PayPal account, allowing you to track sales and analyze data. A dongle for card swiping is available for both iOS and Android platforms.
6. Don’t lose an audience as they strain to follow low-resolution presentations. Liquid Scenic Presenter by AV Concepts is a new projection mapping solution that uses uncompressed high-definition video streams. Transform entire rooms with a variety of 3-D content and an interactive experience through projection mapping that energizes and captivates audiences.